Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Year, New Blog.

Well, this is my new blog! (I moved from http://www.shortsshots.wordpress.com )

I can't believe it's already February 8th, 2011!
Time sure is flying.
Thank God I have my camera to capture all of the beautiful moments
that are passing by so quickly in my life right now.
I have NINE more WEEKS until my little man, Caleb, is born. :)
We've already had two showers... one more to go!
(I'm so blessed that I have so many people who want to contribute in the spoiling of Caleb!)
I'll share a few shots from them, as well.

I'm really excited about where Shorts Shots is headed.
This week I have two engagement shoots, and a one year old session.
I can't wait to share them on here.
I ordered a new backdrop and I'm so excited to use it.
It comes in tomorrow!
I normally like to shoot on-location using natural lighting,
but I've decided it's a new year,
so I'm going to try some new things.
I'm setting up a "studio" in our spare bedroom
(my husband is so excited about that, LOL).

Here are some shots from both of my showers:









 






It's so funny how every event that I go to (whether it's for me, or not) always turns into a "photo shoot". 
But, I love it that way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment